"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

DVD Acquisitions Today



Today was spent running around shopping with my former roommate, Jessica.

The places we shopped at included Dickies, Target, Big Lots and Bed, Bath & Beyond. By the end of the day, I was pretty worn out. It almost felt like we went Christmas shopping.

I made a couple of DVD acquisitions today.

First, was the sixth season of Big Bang Theory. I've seen all episodes through season five.

Second, I picked up the DVD set of the first (1966) season of Batman. I haven't seen these in ages. I watched the first two episodes this evening (featuring Frank Gorshin as The Riddler).

Right away, I noticed a familiar face from the Adventures of Superman. Richard Reeves, who played crooked wrestler "Bad Luck Brannigan" in "No Holds Barred" in 1951 (he appeared in several other episodes as different crooked characters), had a cameo in the first Batman episode as a nightclub doorman.

It looks like I'll have plenty to watch for a while with these DVD sets.

No comments:

Search This Blog