"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 25, 2016

Adopt A Shelter Pet

Above, Sierra at Mammoth Lakes, California. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last year, I wasn't sure about getting another cat after our cat Siren (age 18) passed away.

But, after seeing a SPCA photo my daughter Amber sent of a cat posted at Facebook named "Claire", I couldn't resist.

I contacted them and found that she was still available, then I bee-lined it to the shelter to begin the process of adopting her. Once we adopted her, we re-named her Sierra Claire and have not regretted a moment since. She's now is a traveling cat in The Beast!

I saw this at the iRV2 Forum:



It is hard to say who rescured whom, but I am glad I adopted her!

No comments:

Search This Blog