"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Stacks of Documents

Above, President Nixon during his address releasing edited Watergate tape transcripts.
Nixon: A man drunk and a man who swears - people will tolerate and say that's a sign of masculinity or something other damn thing. We all do it. We all swear. But you show me a girl who swears, and I'll show you an awful unattractive person. (April 1971 tape)

In preparation for my upcoming legal cases, I had to get a slew of documents printed for my legal counsel and myself.

Going through all that stuff kind of reminded me of when President Richard Nixon went on national television to announce the release of edited transcripts of the Watergate tapes. Unlike Nixon, my materials are in my favor.

Thank God I didn't have tapes that need to be transcribed!

I wonder if the Washington Post would like them to publish in paperback? 

No comments:

Search This Blog