"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tomorrow's The Day! (Maybe?)

Above, the painting with the sample piece of the frame. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One thing about being retired is that sometimes I lose track what day of the week a particular day is. I had to double-check today to see what day today was. Was it Tuesday or Wednesday?

Once I got the day squared away, I am now looking forward to tomorrow. The frame shop said last week that the framing on the portrait would be completed and be ready for pick-up Thursday, August 11. Asya indicated that she would like to come along when I pick it up.

If I remember correctly, the frame shop said they would call tomorrow regardless if it's ready or not.

One thing I have to do tomorrow morning is to re-arrange a few things tomorrow to free up wall space for hanging.

I am waiting for a contact from The Odyssey Restaurant to discuss the unveiling party.

No comments:

Search This Blog