"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 26, 2016

Travel Trailer Tree House



Seeing the above photo reminded me of a dream I had about a year ago in which "Somebody That I Used To Know" and I had our own place with a huge yard. In the dream, the place we had consisted of a house on an acre of land with oak and pine trees.

The dream involved us hiring a crane to lift an old travel trailer into a big oak tree on the property for her son to have as a tree house. In the dream, her son was around six years old and was with a friend. At the time, he was a few months shy of two-years-old. We all watched as the crane lifted the trailer into the tree.

I had almost forgotten about the dream until I saw the photo.

No comments:

Search This Blog