"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 16, 2016

5 RV Features That Buyers Overlook

Above, a bathroom with plenty of leg and head room is essential. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Back in early 2015, I was shopping around for a RV to buy. I looked at all brands and interior layouts. Since I had a motorhome before, I knew what to look for.

I settled on the Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R. It is a 23' Class C motorhome that had an interior layout I liked and its size was just perfect for parking it at my double parking space at my apartment and still be able to also park my car there. Anything larger, I would have had to park it on the street or rent a space at a RV storage facility.

The bathroom was just the right size and configuration. There's plenty of legroom while "sitting on the can" and plenty of headroom in the shower in the RV.

If you are looking for a new or used RV to purchase, Camp Jellystone.com has five RV features that buyers shouldn't overlook.

They begin with:
Many people approach RV shopping with lists of must-have items and no-go deal breakers. These lists might include outdoor kitchen, extra storage, rig length, or solar readiness. 
But in our experience talking with RV owners, there are some very important features that people don’t think about until they are out traveling in their rig. We constantly hear our listeners and readers say, “I wish we had thought of _______ while we were shopping.” 
So we have put together a list of the top 5 features people overlook when buying an RV.
To read more, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog