"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Class C Motorhome Counter Solution

Above, the galley area of The Beast with no counter space. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

If there is a disadvantage to Class C motorhomes, particularly the smaller models, it is the scarcity of counter space for food preparation or for small appliances, such as coffee makers.

Such is the case with my 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R. It is a 23-foot motorhome. It is quite comfortable enough for me, but if I were to have one "complaint" about it, it is the lack of counter space. When preparing meals, if I am alone, it is not that much of a problem as I can use the dinette table that is opposite of the stove and sink. But, if I have someone with me, then it becomes a problem.

Above, after getting a sink cover and stove top cover/cutting board. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

However, that problem was remedied when I bought a stove top cutting board cover (that is adjustable) and a sink cover. They were both relatively inexpensive solutions to the counter space problem. I bought both at Camping World.

Other people have added fold-down counter extensions to solve their counter top problems.

There are solutions to make RV travel a lot easier!

No comments:

Search This Blog