"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Now In Pasa-donuts!

Above, the main entrance to the Westin Hotel. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, I'm now in beautiful Pasadena, California at the Westin Hotel, courtesy of the producers of Hot Bench.

Before leaving home, I received a call from them and was told of the pick-up time for tomorrow. It appears that we're the fourth case on the taping schedule, so I don't have to get up so early.

The Westin is a nice hotel, just across the street from the Fuller Theological Seminary. I used to patrol the Seminary years ago for an alarm company. It looks the same to me.

My honorary sister Diane is jittery over my case than one she's working on in her job:
Man, I'm more nervous for your hearing by far than for my own tomorrow!
Bless her heart!

My mood is: "I'm a steamroller, baby! I'm about to roll all over you!" (From "Steamroller Blues".)

Here's some photos of my room:




No comments:

Search This Blog