"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Prepping Up!



Last night, I was up to around midnight going through my files and paper documents in preparation for next week's taping of the Hot Bench court show of my case against Denise Santos. I spoke with the producer yesterday and their attorneys requested a few things (such as Hawaii pictures and proof of the engagement). So that got me started to get things located and organized in preparation for the show.

There were a number of things that I couldn't locate or had completely forgotten about. But, fortunately for me, my "honorary sister" came to my rescue, even though she was busy with a ton of work-related things.

She is a self-described "virtual packrat" and saves everything. She said, "The day after you throw out that "unnecessary" receipt or whatever, you will need it very badly with no warning.  That's just the way it is."

It wasn't all drudgery last night as we had some fun bantering about the events of the past few months (yes, I can now laugh about it). She said, "Hmmm, finding stuff to prove she is lying is SO much more interesting than [the stuff from work]. I think I can find you a lot more on the boobs even." 

In reading much of what she came up with and sent me, I am more convinced than ever that narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) was definitely involved. The things that happened with Denise Santos made no sense until I saw that video by Coach Corey Wayne on "I Dated A Narcissist". Now they do.

NPD is described by Wikipedia as:
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.
According to the DSM-5, people with NPD have most (or all) of these symptoms:
  1. Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  2. Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  3. Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  4. Needing constant admiration from others
  5. Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  6. Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  7. Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  8. Intensely jealous of others and the belief that others are equally jealous of them
  9. Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Thankfully, she came up with many things that will support my case concerning "Thelma & Louise" (i.e., the boobs) and how California Civil Code 1590 applies to them. I also found much that I needed via the Wayback Machine. I had to delete a number of blog posts per an agreement that my Denise and I arrived at (that expires in August 2019). But, once things get on the Internet, things are really never gone forever. Just ask Hillary Clinton! 

It all boils down to convincing the panel:

 "Do you seriously think I would pay to get those done just so that she could leave me shortly after that surgery and show them off to other men, while abandoning her commitment to our marriage but leaving me to pay for them?"  

The stuff we came up with last night will go a long way to support my contentions.

I have a much better feeling about my chances of success on Hot Bench.

It is interesting that Denise agreed to go on the show. I am sure episodes are re-run in different markets and they are also available for viewing on YouTube. You can bet that our episode will be posted on this blog and all my friends will be passing on the link to it.

The way I see things these days: My fiancee died last April and a demon took her form. I am battling the demon.

No comments:

Search This Blog