"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 5, 2016

The Dining Traveler's Two Days In Kyoto

Above, Kinkaku-ji "Golden Pavilion" in Kyoto. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Kyoto is not particularly known as a destination for foodies like nearby Osaka, but The Dining Traveler has posted an article that may just change that.

It is an article that blends food and history with information on what to see, where to stay and where to eat.

It begins with:
When working on my itinerary to mainland Japan, it was imperative that I added at least two days in Kyoto.  Sounds cheesy but ever since I read and watched “Memoirs of a Geisha” a decade ago, I was enthralled by this city.  When I shared my plans of traveling to Kyoto with friends who had previously been there before, everyone had similar feedback: “It’s one of my favorite destinations in Japan”.   What can I say? After our trip, I vehemently agree with them!

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog