"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Chili Man Chili



Normally, I don't go for canned chili, unless as a snack or a side dish.

But, I found a canned chili that is actually quite good.

It is Chili Man Chili With Beans. I discovered it at a Walmart in Springfield, Illinois during some grocery shopping. I decided to try out their chili with beans. It was surprisingly quite good.

Later, as I moved further on the trip, I stopped at two other Walmarts and could only find Chili Man Chili No Beans. I bought a couple of cans of that and it is almost (pretty close) as good as the one with beans.

I don't know if this brand is just sold at Walmart in the midwest or at Walmarts in general. I'll have to check the next time I go to a local Walmart.

UPDATE (11/26/16):

On Thursday, I went with my cousin to the Walmart in Lake Elsinore, and while there, I checked to see if they carry Chili Man Chili. They didn't. It appears to be a regional brand.

No comments:

Search This Blog