"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

New Wheel Cover On Order

Above,  undamaged and damaged wheel covers. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


One "little" matter was taken care of today.

When I had my mishap with the sharp-edged curb of the traffic island in St. Louis, it not only shredded two tires, it also turned the rear wheel cover into a crushed paper coffee cup.

So, I had to order a new one. Thankfully, I have a great source for Winnebago parts in Lichtsinn RV in Forest City, Iowa.

I ordered a new wheel cover this morning. It will cost $260.

The driver's side front wheel cover was dented up, but usable. I'll wait on ordering one of those for now. 

No comments:

Search This Blog