"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Oklahoma!

Above, the sunrise in New Mexico after leaving Albuquerque. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Up until now, I have been to every state on this trip before. Now I can add Oklahoma.

I got up early this morning (5:00) after 7 hours of sleep. We got out of Albuquerque before 6:00 and headed east again on Interstate 40.

Above, Sierra, my traveling companion. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today was another 400-mile drive. It took me out of New Mexico and into the Texas panhandle. From there, I reached Oklahoma by 4:00 in the afternoon (Central Time).

Above, The Beast at the Elk City KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tonight's stay is at the Elk City (Oklahoma) KOA Kampground. It is a nice, shady campground in a farming community.

Tomorrow, I will be heading off for another 400-mile drive to Springfield, Missouri. 

No comments:

Search This Blog