"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, November 13, 2016

One Full Year of Retirement!

Above, in Metropolis, Illinois last week. 

Where has the year gone?

Today marks one full year since I said "FTS" to punching in a time clock and retired.

For the most part, it has been an enjoyable year. What many people have said is true (at least for me), it takes about three months to get used to being retired.

Keeping active and enjoying traveling around in The Beast has made retirement enjoyable. One thing about being retired and on the road, I am not in any kind of hurry. So waiting for funds to be transferred to my checking account so I can leave Topeka, Kansas is not really a big deal. It just extends the trip a little bit longer.

I'm looking forward to year #2.

No comments:

Search This Blog