"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 7, 2016

Onward To Lincoln Country

Above, Donald Trump in Manchester, New Hampshire on the eve of the election.

Tomorrow will be a day of driving for me. I plan to leave Memphis early in the morning and head back north again. This time, I am headed to Springfield, Illinois.

There, I will be visiting President Abraham Lincoln's home, library and tomb.

I don't know if I am driving all the way up there (it is about 400 miles from Memphis). In any case, I hope to wind up somewhere where there is good television reception to watch the election night returns.

Memphis was fun. Once I do arrive in Springfield, it will be the first stop of several as I gradually make my way back to Los Angeles.

So far, I have only seen about 3-5 Hillary Clinton yard signs in total as I traveled in this trip. There were Trump-Pence yard signs everywhere. I will probably go through the eastern part of Arkansas tomorrow. It will be interesting of the Clinton's home state still likes them.

By the way, vote for Donald Trump tomorrow!

No comments:

Search This Blog