"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What A Big Relief!

Above, Trump delivers his victory speech. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The long national nightmare of Obama is over and the possibility of a corrupt Hillary Clinton Administration has been prevented by the voters.

I can't be any happier this morning now that Donald J. Trump won the election.

Last night reminded me a bit of Election Night in 1968. I went to bed at about midnight with the television on. I fell asleep.

But, I woke up just in time to watch Trump's victory speech.

To those who fear a Trump Administration, you should have no fears. He pledges to adhere to the Constitution. You are so used to a lawless administration who ignored the Constitution for so long you think that Trump will be the same. Not so.

Today, I will pay a visit to another Republican president: Abraham Lincoln. Maybe I'll wear my Trump hat!

No comments:

Search This Blog