"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve

Above, the Christmas Eve gathering. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Another enjoyable Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was spent at my cousin Maria's in Wildomar, California.

We had many family members attend including cousins Rosemary and Ralph from Mission Viejo. I drove down in The Beast and stayed overnight in it on the front driveway. We even had Santa stop by.

It was a good thing that I only had one meal on Friday as I ate quite a bit last evening. So, it is back on my (somewhat) diet to keep the weight I lost still lost.

As everyone there were not supporters of Hillary Clinton, there weren't any political disputes stirred up.

Christmas morning saw 33­­° temperatures. I slept great in The Beast. I only used the propane heater to take the chill out before I went to bed and after I woke up.

I was also greeted by this message from Asya in St. Petersburg, Russia:

Armand ! !
First of all, Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends ! !! 🎁🎁🎁❤❤❤ Wish you all the winter magic to get your way!


Some pictures:

Above, The Beast in front of the house. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, a vintage LP from my cousin Ralph. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, with my Aunt Gloria.

Above, first cousins with Santa. Photo by Ashley Kerr.

Above, Santa with Aunt Gloria. Photo by Ashley Kerr.

Above, Cuban cigars from Ashley and Tony Kerr. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, coffee on Christmas Day morning. 

No comments:

Search This Blog