"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Disc Coffee Filters Arrived!

Two days ago, I blogged about searching around the San Fernando Valley for a vendor who sells disc coffee filters. (Go here.) The filters are for my new Stanley stainess steel camping percolator.

Since I had no luck finding a vendor who sells the filters, I went to Amazon.com and ordered 100 of them through Goodman's (I assume that's a department store). Amazon said that they would arrive January 3.

Well, I am happy to report that they arrived in today's mail! It took only three days from the time I ordered them on December 28 to today. That's great service! (Not that I was in any kind of a hurry to receive them.)

Here they are:



Now, all I have to do is wait for the rains to stop and the lake that formed in the parking lot of my apartment to recede to put them and the new 1.5 quart slow cooker into the beast.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Search This Blog