"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 5, 2016

Don Frye On The Rebound

Above, Don Frye at G-FEST in 2008. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is disheartening hear of misfortune to people whom you've met. While it is disheartening, it is also pleasing, at the same time, to hear of their recovery.

Such is the case with Godzilla Final Wars (2004) star Don Frye.

According to MMA Fighting:
When New Year's Eve approaches, it's very likely that UFC pioneer Hall of Famer Don Frye will do more than his fair share of celebrating. 
Even though Frye had a career highlight, being inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame in July, the year has otherwise been a disaster, with him noting it was the worst year of his life. 
Frye spent two-and-a-half months in the hospital, much of it in a medically induced coma. He noted to Ariel Helwani this week on The MMA Hour that he needs a walker to get around. 
"I went in there for my back," he said about the nightmarish hospital stay. "I broke the rod in my back, and then I had some kind of hemorrhage in my brain. And then they put me in a medically induced coma for a while, and then I had pneumonia, and something else I can't remember." 
Frye wasn't aware of a lot of what happened because he was in a coma and had to be told later.



I, for one, am glad that Don Frye is now on the mend. I send my best wishes for a full recovery.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog