"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 18, 2016

It's Cold!

Above, a warmer locale in Waikoloa, Hawaii. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I knew that it would be cold in Tarzana. I felt it last night when I had to go to the market for a few things and it was quite cold outside.

According to the Weather Channel app on my phone, it is 32° in Tarzana. To confirm this, I took a peek out my patio window to see my thermometer and it read 39°. That's a little better, but still "Colder than a witch's t*t!" (as my dad used to say).

It looks like L.A. is not immune to the cold snap that's happening across the country. At least we won't have to feel left out. I even heard that it snowed in Hawaii recently. Global warming? Baloney!

It seems that I bought back the cold temperatures I experienced during my cross-country trip last month. 

No comments:

Search This Blog