"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 23, 2017

Bush 41 To Leave ICU

Above, George and Barbara Bush today.

It is good to hear that former President George H. W. Bush will soon be leaving the ICU. He is currently battling pneumonia. Former First Lady Barbara Bush, who was suffering from bronchitis, was discharged from the same hospital.

I am having my own breathing issues. I have been congested today and have been trying to stay indoors. I don't know if it is my usual allergies or the start of something else, but the coughing and all has left me short of breath at times. It has been colder than usual in L.A.

Well, it's that time of the season.

No comments:

Search This Blog