"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Limon KOA

Above, The Beast at Limon KOA in Colorado. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


After leaving Kansas, I entered Colorado and made my way to the Limon KOA for an overnight's stay.

It was a convenient little campground (64 sites) with farmland scenery, friendly staff and lots of bunnies running around.

My site was a back-in site with full hook-ups. The site was fairly spacious with border fences. It also had a picnic table to use. There wasn't much in the way of shade, but I got there in the late afternoon, so that wasn't a problem. The campsite was nice and level, so I didn't need to use my leveling blocks.

The staff was friendly and helpful. After my KOA discount was applied, I paid $30.00 for the night's stay. I would stay there again.

To access the Limon KOA website, go here.


No comments:

Search This Blog