"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tips For Renting A RV

Does RV traveling sound interesting to you, but you don't have the immediate funds to buy one or not sure you'd even like it?
Above, rental RVs at El Monte RV in Van Nuys, California. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

There's a way to find out if you'd like the "RV lifestyle" without having to buy one. Rent one! There are a number of RV rental companies available. Two of the biggest are El Monte RV and CruiseAmerica.

The We3Travel blog has some good tips on renting a RV.

They begin with:
I’ve never rented an RV or even driven in one, so when an idea came up recently to take an RV road trip next year, it got me thinking. I realized I wouldn’t even know where to begin with the what, where, when, or hows of renting a recreational vehicle. When full-time RVer Gaby Cuda from “Catch the Cudas” offered to write a guest post about tips for renting an RV  I thought, right on, now maybe I can learn something too! I hope you found this as helpful as I did in evaluating the different options. 
Traveling in an RV (recreational vehicle) is an exhilarating and unique experience – road trips are full of twists and turns (literally) and always end up being a blast. For those of you who have never RVed before: you should try it out as soon as you can! There’s nothing better than exploring the country with all the creature comforts traveling along with you. 
If you’ve been dreaming of RVing, I have great news for you: you don’t have to buy an RV to do it! Renting an RV is simple, safe, and affordable, and I’m going to tell you everything you need to know about it right here.
To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog