"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Eclipse Planning

Above, a 2012 partial eclipse projected through foliage onto a wall. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It appears at this time that I will probably be in the Thornton and Rexburg areas of Idaho when the total solar eclipse occurs on August 21.

It is a "few" miles from where I will be staying in The Beast, so I'll be getting up early to head up there to "secure my beachhead" viewing spot. The eclipse will begin around 10:15 AM.

Speaking of viewing, special glasses will be necessary for eye protection while viewing the beginning and ending phases of the eclipse. I found a website who sells them: http://www.eclipse2017.org/glasses_order.htm.

No comments:

Search This Blog