"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, February 3, 2017

La Mesa RV Videos

Above, La Mesa RV in San Diego. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

An email was received the other day from La Mesa RV in San Diego with several new videos they produced.

The first here is titled, "Get Your Keys To Freedom In 2017".

I purchased The Beast at La Mesa RV in February 2015 and my experience with them has been a totally pleasant one. They even took care of a recall matter last year for me in short order. They were done before we finished breakfast. Besides Winnebago RVs, they have other brands as well.

If you are considering buying a new or used RV, you may want to consider La Mesa RV in San Diego. I don't endorse a product or company unless they deserve it. Based on my experience with them, I recommend them.

Here's the videos:








No comments:

Search This Blog