"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

New Reviews At TripAdvisor

Above, the Lincoln Tomb in Springfield, Illinois. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Last night, I was looking up one of my attraction reviews at TripAdvisor and ended up posting six reviews of attractions I saw during my recent trip to Metropolis, Illinois.

I posted reviews on the following attractions:
  • Meteor Crater, Arizona
  • Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library & Museum
  • Lincoln Home National Historic Site
  • Lincoln Tomb & War Memorials
  • Sun Studio, Memphis, Tennessee
  • Graceland


These are now pending approval.

Above, Lincoln Home National Historic Site. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I will eventually get around to posting reviews on the Super Museum and Monument Valley.


No comments:

Search This Blog