"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Changes Are Coming

Above, this is one header idea I toyed with, but I rejected it.

Since this blog is fast nearing 2 million views, it is time to be planning for a possible change in design of the overall look of the blog, including a new header (or masthead or nameplate in traditional publishing). This will be the third or fourth header change since I started this blog in 2008.

Above, same header idea, but modified and also rejected.

I have an idea on what I want to do for the header, so I checked with Asya (who painted my portrait last year). Besides being a painter, she also does calligraphy and logos and is quite good at both. We'll see what she comes up with.

I anticipate that the blog will be hitting 2 million views before summer, so it is time to get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Search This Blog