"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Good Sam Club

There was something I was going to do but neglected in doing it. Until now.

That would be renewing my Good Sam RV Club membership. For some reason, I kept forgetting to renew my membership. It is only $27/year.



I finally renewed it minutes ago as I received an email from them telling me that my membership expired. My membership came in handy during my trip to Metropolis, Illinois last year as I saved four cents per gallon at Flying J or Pilot travel centers. Gasoline was generally cheaper than in California anyway, but saving an additional four cents per gallon helped, considering that The Beast has a 55 gallon gas tank.

There are additional benefits besides campground and Camping World discounts. Also, and I just learned this, there are discounts available at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Meijer Pharmacy, Office Depot, Office Max, Redbox, Sears, ProFlowers, Carnival, Quisnos and more.

There are other benefits, such as trip planning and Pet Benefits.

For more on the Good Sam Club, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog