"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 27, 2017

Oh, Great

Above, The Beast in front of the apartment building with a bad water heater. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday morning, my apartment building's hot water heater went out, so I couldn't take a shower.

Then, while I was out in the early afternoon, it started working again. I took a good hot shower in the afternoon while it was still working.

Then it went out last night again. It was out all night. Then, it started working this morning.

Now, it's out again. I am almost tempted to shoot the stupid thing.

The managers are aware of the problem.

If I had a full fresh water tank in The Beast, I'd take a shower there. The Beast's water heater takes only about 30 minutes to fully heat the water.

No comments:

Search This Blog