"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Shopping and A Wrap Party

Above, Don Glut with Christine Nguyen featured on the poster for The
Mummy's Kiss: Second Dynasty in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My cousin Ralph came over today. Instead of rummaging around used record, DVD, CD stores, we headed up to Camping World in Valencia.

I received an advertiser from Camping World about their new master catalog being now available with a $10.00 off coupon. Also, I received my dividend from R.E.I. In order to give us something to do, we headed off for both.

First was Camping World. I bought a few things that would have totaled $34. But with the coupon, it cost me only $24. And, I got the catalog.

Next, we headed across the street to Coco's Restaurant for some lunch.

After lunch, we went back to the Valley to head over to R.E.I. in Northridge. I didn't see anything in particular that I wanted, but Ralph bought a chef's knife and got a 20% discount from a discount card that came along with my dividend.

We then left R.E.I. and headed back to my apartment. There, we started talking and somehow the subject of actress Christine Nguyen popped up. Since this was during the beginning of the evening rush hour, I asked him if he would like to see a Christine movie. He said yes and I popped The Mummy's Kiss: Second Dynasty (2006) into the player. It was written and directed by the dinosaur man himself, Donald F. Glut.

He enjoyed the movie very much, especially actress Andrea Smith.

He then headed back home in Mission Viejo after the movie. He texted me later saying that he had a great time.

No comments:

Search This Blog