"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tomoya Sushi & Izakaya

Above, inside of  Tomoya Sushi & Izakaya in Warner Center. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Jessica, my former roommate, has been after me for days to take her out to a sushi lunch. Well, I finally "capitulated" today and was going to take her to one of our favorite restaurants, Kabuki.

While on the way to Kabuki in Woodland Hills, it began to rain. Since the Mustang has been in the body shop, I've been driving The Beast and was a bit concerned about finding adequate parking.

As we neared Woodland Hills, we noticed a Japanese sushi restaurant that we had been eyeing for months (it is a parking lot away from El Torito Mexican Restaurant) but haven't tried. The parking situation there was much more favorable for The Beast. I suggested that maybe this is a good time we try it out. She agreed and we headed over.

It is the Tomoya Sushi & Izakaya in Warner Center.

We immediately were seated and we ordered our lunch. I decided to stick to basics and just had tuna and salmon rolls. Jess had something a little more elaborate (the "I'm Stuffed" plate). We both were quite impressed how good the sushi was and liked the decor of the restaurant. It reminded me of a sushi restaurant I tried in Honolulu.

We will be definitely going there again.
Tomoya Sushi & Izakaya
6020 Canoga Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818) 703-0318
www.tomoyausa.com/

No comments:

Search This Blog