"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 3, 2017

Wonder Woman Stamps



Finally, I ran out of postage stamps. They were the Charlton Heston U.S. Postage "Forever" stamps.

So, I took a walk to mail a couple of bills and buy some stamps. Fortunately, the Tarzana Post Office is only a couple of blocks away, so I took a little walk.

The two most interesting postage stamps (at least to me) were sheets of Star Trek and DC Comics's Wonder Woman stamps.

I was not too impressed with the 20-sheet of Star Trek stamps. I liked the Wonder Woman stamps a lot better. The clerk agreed that they were better-looking stamps.

The Wonder Woman sheet of 20 stamps featured the Amazon in four incarnations: Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age and Modern Age. I scanned the sheet of stamps and posted it above.

According to the advertising at the post office, the Wonder Woman stamps are a new release.

No comments:

Search This Blog