"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Boris Karloff Collection



Yesterday, I picked up the Boris Karloff Collection from Mill Creek Entertainment on DVD. They consist of the following from Columbia Pictures:

"The Black Room", "The Man They Could Not Hang", "The Man With Nine Lives", "Before I Hang", "The Devil Commands", and "The Boogie Man Will Get You".

Thus far, I have watched "The Black Room" (first time I've seen it since I was a kid) and "The Man They Could Not Hang".

In "The Black Room", Karloff plays a dual role of twin brothers. One kills the other to take on his identity. One of Karloff's best.

This is my first viewing of "The Man They Could Not Hang". It reminds me a bit of two Universal Pictures movies, "The Raven" and "Black Friday", although those came out later.

So far, I am enjoying this set.

I also picked up a 1982 Sean Connery flick, "Five Days One Summer". I talk about that one at a later time.

No comments:

Search This Blog