"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 9, 2017

Graceland RV Park and Abilene, Kansas

This evening, I uploaded a bunch of photos that I took with my cell phone from last year's trip to Metropolis, Illinois.

I mainly used my Canon camera for my photographs, but I did take a few with my phone for sending via text, etc. or if I left the Canon in the motorhome.

Here's some of them:

Above, The Beast at Graceland RV Park in Memphis. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above and below, Graceland RV Park across from Graceland mansion. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Above, sunset in Abilene, Kansas. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog