|Above, Griffin in a black dress with Donald Trump in 2010.|
"Comedian" Kathy Griffin held a news conference to shed crocodile tears and play "the victim card" over the uproar over her tasteless photo of her holding a mock bloody severed head of President Trump.
Thanks to The Daily Mail, here's the points of Griffin's news conference:
- Kathy Griffin broke down in tears speaking about the constant attacks from the public and members of the Trump family over the past few days
- She said that she has been receiving constant death threats, which she described as detailed and specific
- Griffin, 56, also said that President Trump 'broke' her and that she does not expect her career to recover from his family's attacks
- She added that she will not back down from this fight, saying: 'I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully'
- Griffin said that the photo shoot was inspired by Megyn Kelly, and the comment Trump made to the then-Fox News host about 'blood coming out of everywhere'
- It was also confirmed at the press conference that the Secret Service is investigating Griffin over the image
To read more, go here.
Meanwhile, a photo of Griffin (in a black dress) with Trump that was taken in 2010 has surfaced. It is from a golf outing with the future president with Griffin and “Apprentice” competitor Brandy Kuentzel.