"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A Little Trek To Camping World

Above, Camping World today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since today is the Fourth of July and most people are off somewhere or still at home, the traffic was relatively light (for Los Angeles) today. So I decided to head up to Valencia to Camping World (23 miles each way) to see if they had a Flagpole Buddy Kit in stock and for something to do. It is a nice drive up Interstate 5 and the freeway goes through some hills. So it is a little like being out in the country.

Above, Camping World's giant flag can be seen from both directions on I-5. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The Flagpole Buddy Kit is usually around $160, but it is on sale at about $60 off. It mounts onto a RVs roof ladder and it telescopes up to 22' in length.

Unfortunately, Camping World was out of them, but they offered to give me a "rain check" on one. I decided instead to order it online, which I did.

Above, Camping World's RV sales lot. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Although the kit I comes with a 3' x 5' US flag, I plan to fly the Gadsden flag I got from The Heritage Foundation instead. Or, I can fly both as the Flagpole Buddy Kit has attachments for two flags.

Above, the Gadsden Flag.


I'll install it when it arrives (in about 5 days).

No comments:

Search This Blog