|Above, inside the Old Faithful Inn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.|
At least 10 male employees of Yellowstone National Park are under investigation for complaints of sexual harassment and other charges.
The Daily Mail reported:
- At least ten male employees at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming are under investigation by the Interior Department's Office of Inspector General after a series of sexual harassment claims surfaced last year
- A female employee at the park alleged a 'men's club' was taking place on the grounds, as female colleagues were subject to unsolicited abuse
- As many as six women were exposed to verbal and/or physical abuse between the time period of 2010-2016
- Government-issued charge cards were being misused and were another source of misconduct at the park
- Park employees have been required to undergo sexual harassment training and will have an audit of their charge cards
To read more, go here.