"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Our "Hot Bench" Episode Was Repeated

Above, the "stars" of the show.

This morning, I received this message from a friend:
Hey Armand - Saw you on a "repeat" of "Hot Bench" yesterday. Hope that you got your rings returned to you. Sorry that you were not able to recoup any other monies.

It was repeated yesterday?! This was the first I heard it was. No wonder my blog was busy with a lot of views yesterday, especially the Hot Bench-related posts. There has been over 13,000 page views over the past 24 hours! I was wondering what the hell was going on.

Above, the Blogger views graph.


On the rings, I received one (the wedding band portion) and cash for the other.

Thanks to Nancy for letting me know!

No comments:

Search This Blog