"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Clampout Season Prepping

Above, getting the propane tank filled. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One little chore in preparation for the upcoming clampout season was to head to the local U-Haul to fill the propane tank.

I last filled it before heading off to Idaho to view the Great American Eclipse in August. It was a nine-day trek and I used the propane the whole time for the refrigerator/freezer, stove and water heater.

It turned out that I used a little over 3.6 gallons of propane on the trip. The propane fill-up will last me through this clampout season and, possibly, a little jaunt to Napa Valley and Redwood National Park in Northern California. I am mulling that over.

After getting the propane tank filled, I went around the corner to the coin-operated car wash to clean The Beast. It got a little dirty from sitting since the end of the Idaho trip. It was a month and two days ago that I left L.A. for the trip. Time flies.

No comments:

Search This Blog