"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Beast's National Parks

Above, The Beast in Yosemite Valley. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The Beast is tallying up a number of national parks it has taken me to since I bought it two and a half years ago.

It is still running like new. It performed like a champ during the last trip. It now has a little over 22,000 miles on the odometer (the engine is broken in now). I actually managed to camp in three parks: Yosemite, Joshua Tree and Lassen Volcanic.

Also, I am making good use of my Senior Park Pass since I bought it in 2016.

So far, I've been to the following national parks in The Beast:

2015

Above, in Zion National Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
Zion National Park, Utah
Joshua Tree National Park, California


2016


Above, at the Grand Canyon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yosemite National Park (twice), California
Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona


2017


Above, at Lassen Volcanic National Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
Lassen Volcanic National Park, California

I am considering a little jaunt in November to Redwoods National Park on the California coast, along with a side trip to the Napa Valley to "raid" the wineries. I haven't done that in ages.

No comments:

Search This Blog