"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Flag Pole Buddy Information

Above, at the Peter Lebeck clampout at Camp Okihi. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At the recent two clampouts I attended, I received some admiring looks at my flagpole set-up on The Beast and some queries.

Above, at the Platrix clampout on the Keene Ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For those (and others) who are interested, the flagpole set-up is the Flag Pole Buddy. I purchased it online from Camping World. The Flag Pole Buddy comes with a flagpole that extends 22' and mounting hardware and a U.S. flag.

It mounts on an RVs roof ladder. I first used it during my August Great American Eclipse trip to Idaho.

Above, at the Lava Hot Springs City Center KOA in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I recently attended the California RV Show at the Fairplex in Pomona and there was a booth for the Flag Pole Buddy in the big accessories tent.

With those inquiring Clampers and others in mind, I picked up some literature and have scanned it. It is posted below.



No comments:

Search This Blog