"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Tom's Farms

Above, the entrance to the cheese and wine store. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While on the way down to Wildomar for my aunt's birthday pary, I found that I was starved and spotted a Carl's Jr. off of Temescal Canyon Road off of Interstate 15 in Corona.

I exited with the intent of going there, but the road configuration was such that I had to go down the road so I could turn around. As I was doing so, I spotted Tom's Farms, a business with restaurants, a farmer's market, home furnishings store, candy shop, wine & cheese (and beer) shop, a steam train, pony rides and more.

Above, inside the cheese and wine store. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I went into the wine and cheese store as I saw a sign that there was a snack bar inside. I looked over the menu and decided on getting a French dip sandwich. It was good.

Above, the cheese and wine store sign. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After eating the sandwich, I wandered into the home store. They had lot of nice things inside along with Halloween and Christmas decorations for sale.

Above, a section of the wines that are available. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After browsing the home store, I then went across the parking lot to the candy store. There was plenty inside that was tempting, but I resisted. Next to it was the farmer's market. I took a quick peek inside.

Above, the wine tasting counter. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At the other end of the business, I noticed that canopies were set up for a flea market. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to go peruse it.

Above, The Beast with the candy store in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tom's Farms is a nice place for a break and shopping.

To see what they have to offer, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog