"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 20, 2017

World Series Dodgers Cap

Above, the special World Series edition Dodgers cap. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My aunt Gloria is celebrating her 87th birthday this weekend and I was at a loss about what birthday present to get her.

I spoke with my cousin and a blanket was mentioned, but I got her one already.

Then, the Los Angeles Dodgers won the National League Pennant last night and are headed to the World Series.

My aunt is an ardent Dodgers fan so that gave me an idea. Dodgers stuff!

I went to a local store this morning that sells Dodger goods and saw that they have special Dodgers World Series baseball caps.

I spent much time in the store trying to reach my cousins to see if anyone knew what her hat size is. The cap is non-adjustable. While I was in the store on the phone, World Series caps in larger sizes were selling out.

Nobody got back to me but based upon a photo of my aunt and me, a clerk suggested a size 7 cap. So I got it. Good thing, too, since other sizes were rapidly selling out.

I spoke with my cousin afterwards and she said her mom will love it!

No comments:

Search This Blog