"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 2, 2017

Yellowstone: The Ultimate Photography Playground

Above, the Yellowstone River. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

If there is a national park that needs to be included in anyone's bucket list, that would have be Yellowstone National Park.

No matter where one goes inside the park, there's always something to see.

Photographer and filmmaker Alexis Coram has a photo essay on Yellowstone in the Huffington Post. She refers to Yellowstone as the "ultimate photography playground."

It begins with:
There are few places I’ve visited that make me feel like I could stay forever and never get bored. 
Yellowstone National Park is filled with eye-popping treats that make you stop in your tracks, catch your breath, smile like you’ve never smiled before, and wonder how it’s all real. That feeling doesn’t seem to fade with time. I keep coming back, staying longer each time, and I know I’ve still only scratched the surface of possible experiences. In an odd way that I can’t really explain, it somehow feels like home.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog