"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Cell Phone Problems



Today started off weird.

I unplugged my cell phone from the charger and was going to watch the latest video by the Nomadic Fanatic and the phone froze up and was unresponsive.

After opening the back cover, I pulled out the battery and waited a few minutes and put it back in and restarted it.

Then it would not open correctly and not display all the apps. So I pulled the battery and tried re-booting it several times (sometimes it would re-boot itself) and still couldn't get it to work right.

Since there's a T-Mobile store nearby that opens at 10:00, I decided to jump into the shower and get over there. Well, after showering and getting dressed, I noticed that the phone is now working correctly. It corrected itself while I was in the shower.

Maybe the gremlins in it decided they've had enough fun with me and moved on?

I bought this phone almost two years ago and maybe it is time to get a new one. I'll wait and see how it runs for the next few days before deciding.

I did manage to view the Nomadic Fanatic's latest video. It is about his continuing RV brake problems and a fuel pump problem of his Onan generator. 

No comments:

Search This Blog