"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Meanwhile, In Gallup

Above,  the sign for my row. Photo by Armand Vaquer. 

Since the Wi-First here is not so hot, I'm blogging with my phone. So if posts look a little bit odd, that's why.

I'm currently at the USA RV PARK in Gallup, New Mexico. I'm going to look at some properties today. Whether or not I will relocate here depends upon two things: If I like Gallup and if there's a home I like at the right price.

I may not even like anything at all. But one has to scout a town and get a feel for it first.

The RV Park is right on old Route 66. Their row signs have a Route 66 theme and their store has many Route 66 items for sale.

The park filled up last night. Thankfully,  they're all nice people. 

No comments:

Search This Blog