"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Oh, Fancy That!

Above, the English bulldog bank I bought. Photo by Armand Vaquer..

In a shopping center in Tarzana is a store called Oh, Fancy That!

It is a British foods, gifts and more shop owned by Jean Karasek. I have passed by it for years but have never stopped in. Until today.

I browsed around and found a nice little English bulldog bank. It reminds me of the one James Bond inherited from M in Skyfall. I bought it.

The store is located at 18339 Ventura Blvd., #11, Tarzana, CA 91456. Telephone: (818) 996-4405.

They do have a Facebook page, by the way.

No comments:

Search This Blog