"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 1, 2018

1960s Boy Scout Handbook

Last night, I was going through my bookcase and came upon my Boy Scout Handbook.

Some months ago, some friends and I on Facebook had a discussion on Boy Scout Handbooks and how they've changed over the years. Old editions are collectors' items today.

I was fortunate enough to get an edition with a Norman Rockwell painted cover. It is in pretty decent shape (surprisingly), considering that it is over 50 years old (circa 1965) and it went with me on campouts!

And, as it turns out, the last photo of 2016!

Here I am with the Handbook:

Above, the Boy Scout Handbook I used during my Boy Scout days. Photo by Jess.


Here is a history of Boy Scout Handbooks.

No comments:

Search This Blog