"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Pet Travel: Vaccination Records

Above, Sierra chilling in the RV at Lassen Volcanic National Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A newbie to the RV world asked a question in one of the RV-related forums I belong to.

He asked about traveling with a pet (in his case, a dog) in different states and if a rabies certification is needed. It probably depends upon the state.

During my travels with my cat Sierra, I have never been asked about her vaccinations. I do keep her vaccinations up-to-date and I also keep her vaccination records in the RV. This is just in case I am asked.

It would be wise to do the same thing for a dog. Just keep its vaccinations current and have copies of its vaccination records with you as you travel.

No comments:

Search This Blog