"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Got The Car, Etc.

Above,  the Mustang.  Photo by Armand Vaquer. 

Since I don't have Wi-Fi as yet, I am only able to post a blog through my phone.

So far, everything is going well. My car was delivered last night. I even drove it to the Flying J Travel Center to get some anti freeze for it. The temperatures got down into the teens. But Sierra and I were snug inside The Beast.

All I am waiting for is the movers to bring my stuff.

I  did manage to do some shopping at the Gallup Walmart and have my first meal at the Denny's inside the Flying J.

While at the Flying J, I bought a couple of flannel shirts at the Pro Bass Shops store inside. I only had one in the RV. Now I have three flannel shirts until the movers arrive.

Sunday was my birthday. It was a good one despite not having family and friends around. 

No comments:

Search This Blog